Thursday, March 11, 2010

Posted by Caleb Dubois Luehmann | File under : ,
My husband is sick =/ can you see his little eyes? He was such a good sport though, he came and prayed with us and had dinner. And then right after he just went into the room and crawled in bed.




Our good friend Erin came over to cook with us and have dinner. We had lemon salmon, home made mashed potatoes and strawberry, spinach salad. The most exciting part is that I actually made the salad dressing from scratch, and nobody is sick, they loved it and I am ecstatic!

I am learning to cook friends. Tomorrow I am making my K a Colombian soup that us Colombian people say "wakes people from the dead". Mom told me it would help him feel better, pray and cross your fingers, I don't mess it up and it's actually good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment