Monday, April 12, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,





K and I went to Point Loma after a great morning with friends for lunch. We had been to this little bread place once before and for some odd reason K remembered it this morning and decided we had to go back. I am really glad he felt that way, I love their sandwiches, they are so fresh and good. We shared a turkey sandwich with sun dried tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and blue cheese and it was fantastic.

On a different note the weather forecast said it was going to rain in SD, and it did in the morning but by the time we went to lunch it was all dried up and sunny. I still had my awesome umbrella with me so the umbrella did it's debut in the blog!




Our gorgeous friend Courtney had her 22nd birthday today, she is just so cute and she has a little baby in her belly so celebrating was super exciting since she got to her her baby's heartbeat today. Her and her husband were so happy to have a healthy baby, can you think of a better birthday gift? Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Courtney!

0 comments:

Post a Comment