Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
A few days ago I was talking about my honeymoon and I realized we have never shown you all our honeymoon pictures. We decided to stay in Colombia and have K experience more than just Bogota. So here it goes:






Our First stop was Cartagena. A city by the Caribbean sea that still has colonial houses and a wall that surrounds part of the city that is over 500 years old. It truly is a beautiful, romantic city and K loved it.

Our second stop was Isla Palma. A small island 2 hours away from Cartagena that has a nice hotel and nothing else. It was a really relaxing place as you get to play with dolphins, practice water sports, tan and just enjoy the seclusion.








And last but not least Parque Tayrona, a natural park that has a really nice hotel which offers 17 5-star huts in the middle of the rain forest and right in front of the most beautiful private beach. My K and I had a lot of fun even though we had to fight many different animals on our daily walks at Tayrona. I really loved traveling around Colombia's west coast with my husband, and I was excited to see he actually thought my country was beautiful. I can't wait to go back and show him more!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment