Sunday, June 6, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,



Today was our official 1 year anniversary and we had a busy day ahead of us. In the morning we went to church to help set up for First Sunday, right after we drove to Laguna were we had at 230, a restaurant that had been reccomended to us many many times (and for a good reason the food was wonderful). We walked around Laguna and had a wonderful time together.

After spending some time in Laguna we went to LA to pick up my sister (not in pictures today at her own request), my brother and my cousin. They flew in from Colombia today, they are going to be with us for a little bit less than a mont and we are super excited to spend time with them. We went to dinner at in-n-out, went back to the hotel, watched a movie and relaxed for the rest of the night. It was such a fun day. I really do love my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment