Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,




My cousin had never been in Vegas so Sunday night we drove into the city, went to say hi to friends and my American family and headed towards the strip to show my cousin the Bellagio Fountains and the Paris. It was late and we were tired but Kris loved it so it was a good time.

The best part of the whole day was reminiscing with my husband. Exactly two years ago during this week he started courting me, the first time he asked me to the movies was July 26th (and I showed up with 4 more people haha). We went to Stomp Out Loud on July 31st just him and me, and everything started there. I am so glad God trusted me with His heart, I am truly blessed to have him.

It's crazy that we ended up in Vegas precisely this weekend, it was a little celebration even. Maybe we'll make it a tradition and we'll go to Vegas the last week of July every year... maybe we'll see

0 comments:

Post a Comment