Friday, August 20, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,


We went to LA to run errands at the Colombian Consulate last Monday and I was ready to be at the consulate for at least 2 hours. I mean if you think the DMV is awful you have no idea until you've been to the Colombian consulate in LA or Miami.

We get there pretty early in the morning and I see one of the assistants to the Consul and I think "wait a minute I know this guy". So I tell Kris and K that I know him and they make fun of me because they say I think I know everyone and their mom, I laugh at myself and let it go. When it was my turn to go up and explain what I was doing there the guy saw me.

- Jo?
- Diego?
- Yes, how are you?
- Good! you went to school with my sister right?
- Yeah, she's mad at me haha
- She's funny like that
- What are you doing here?
- I need some paperwork signed and to process all of this stuff
- Did you bring your money orders?
- Yeah I did
- I'll take care of you. After all what are friends for right?
- Thank you so much!

And just like that we had a whole day in LA to play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment