Friday, January 7, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We spent a couple of days with Willie, Mile (mee-lay for my white family) and Julian. Julian is not in this set of pictures but we got him the next day. We went to a mall that is built around this really old hacienda and the whole entire place is gorgeous. It was so nice to spend time with Dad and his beautiful wife and our cute little brother; they always give us great sound advice and unconditional love, we are so blessed to have them in our lives.

Juli (Who-lee for my white family) is amazing, he was talking to my brother Wilson (this brother situation might be confusing, one day I'll build a family tree so you all can keep up) mentioning he loved his school. Wilson goes to an all male school, so when Juli told him he was in a school with both boys and girls Wilson mentioned he must have tons of girlfriends. Juli replied he didn't cause that was dangerous and Wilson said "well you are only 10 Juli I am sure you can't get in much trouble yet." Juli's reply: "Wilson I am really cute, trust me it's dangerous." Let me tell you all he's absolutely right, he's adorable and I am proud of him for keeping girls away until he's 30 =D. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment