Monday, February 28, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Photobucket

So my laptop was making this weird noise, like it was going to take off and explode, every time I opened it. I backed up all my information made an appointment at the apple store and went to get my mac working perfectly again.

While at the store, and since it was going to take them 30 minutes to change my fan, or something like that, I decided to take a look at the desktops; bad idea! I really really want to have a desktop and be able to make graphics and work on pictures on a real size screen. Right now it is not really on our budget, but why not dream and why not put it on our wish list, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have been following your blog for a while and this is finally something I can give some suggestion on. If you have a tight budget you might want to look at a Mac mini, the low end ones are only about $600 (with student discount, which you can get any student to get that for you). All you need is a big monitor which you can find them rather cheap online these days or you can even use a LCD TV which most people already have, as your monitor. After that all you need is a keyboard and a mouse which you can easily get from one of your old PC or craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyl, thank you so much! I will have to look into that. Saving will take a lot less time if we can work this way instead of buying the whole thing for over 3k.

    ReplyDelete