Thursday, March 10, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Pastors were speaking at a Urban Youth Workers Institute and asked Caleb and I to take their youngest daughter to a basketball game she had. We were really excited to take her even though we didn't know what to expect or how to do anything. 

She did such a wonderful job! She went to the posts, she raised her hands when she was on defense, she kept herself open, and she didn't get distracted by the many things we were yelling from the sideline. 

Caleb gave her a few pointer in a jersey from a Colombian soccer team I dislike. He is so good with children I am always amazed when I see him interact with them; he is loving, stern, gracious, clear; they just know what he's saying and they can't have enough of him; it's like they are hypnotized by him. In the meantime they barely look at me and I get overwhelmed when I don't know how to handle a situation haha; we'll be great parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment