Saturday, April 2, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Husband is pretty athletic, he has practiced sports his whole life and enjoys the challenge that comes with a good game of basketball or football or whatever. With some of his church buddies K plays basketball every Monday, and I rarely go to cheer on him because I am a punk, but this past Monday I went since Norb and Deb were here and wanted to see him play.

I was never athletic, I like watching sports but sports are not something I miss doing, or crave doing, or have any particular feeling toward. I like dancing!

Anyway the Urban Church team won this past Monday and we all got to celebrate with them; it was fun I must admit but I really doubt I'll be there next Monday =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment