Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since USM classes were over, our Pastors Ben & Katie decided to honor the students and the teacher and staff for their hard work. They made us crepes for breakfast and then they surprised us all with a limousine ride to the mall (once of the families that attend our church own a limousine company and blessed us) and a gift card for us to use on ourselves. We toasted in the limousine with sparkling cider and then we went shopping. After that we went to C-Level for lunch and shared with each other what we appreciated from each, which as uncomfortable as it was for me I can't deny is was encouraging and nice to hear positive things about me (especially since most of what they shared I don't see in me, so it was wonderful). 

I love being able to serve with these wonderful people, and I get to do it next to K, I could not ask for a more rewarding job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment