Saturday, June 4, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After finishing our projects and before going back to shower and clean up for our bonfire, Karen (Pastor Gary's wife and the sweetest lady ever) took us to a candy store. I must say Mexican candy is crazy! I am not sure I like it but most of the team loved being able to buy some of the crazy things they sell. They had so many piñatas, the sizes and shapes, wow I am telling you piñatas are a big deal in San Felipe, don't you doubt that. 

Everyone bought some candy and my K found a TV where the Roland Garros was playing and we lost him to tennis for a few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment