Monday, June 13, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Husband was determined we were going on a date for our anniversary, a date out in the town. I was hesitant since we've had a few unexpected expenses this month with the cars but he insisted and encouraged me to pray with him for financial provision and not worry.

God being the amazing God that He is heard our prayers and provide He did. One of our friends got a gift card to Donovan's steakhouse and she decided to give it to us. Just in case that wasn't enough a couple we love dearly and that has been supporting us financially this year sent us an extra check this month asking us to use it specifically on a date; we were flabbergasted. Just in case that wasn't enough, Caleb's step mom blessed me with a dress and I was able to wear a brand new dress, which I love by the way, to my date with Mr. Luehmann. 

God truly loves extravagantly, even in the small details that seem insignificant He loves without holding back; I would have been ok with a old dress and a restaurant that wasn't as fancy, but my Father, He wanted better, He wanted the best and to go above and beyond for us. I will never understand why He is so good to me, but I am beyond grateful for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment