Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we got back from Mexico, Mexico tried to kill us. We got so incredibly sick we both felt we had never been that sick before. Husband looks peaceful in that picture but in reality I think he was delirious with his 103 fever. For 4 days all our stomachs could handle was vitamin water and saltines and we were drinking pepto like it was liquid candy (which to K it actually is, he loves the thing and I truly believe he would have od'ed on it would I not have been there to keep an eye on how much he was drinking).

Thankfully we were able to stay home and rest for those 4 days and we had people all over praying for us. My K slept in the floor the first night and I joined him around 3am, next time in San Felipe we will not eat salads and we will be absolutely intense with the hand sanitizer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment