Monday, October 31, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

I went on a field trip at school. We visited to churches in San Diego and had a chance to interview the lead pastors + a staff member. It was incredibly insightful to see two different churches in the same city where I, I loved learning about how they do things and what their priorities are. Both churches are quite different to each other, and to Urban, we all share similarities but we are all different.

The picture of the body of Christ makes so much ore sense when you look outside you box. I loved being able to ask questions and see what God is doing in these congregations and through them. They reach people we aren't reaching and vice versa.

In case I haven't said it lately, I love school!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment