Saturday, October 1, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Tranica invited me to lunch to celebrate my birthday and we went to sushi, because sushi is delicious! I am so grateful for women like her in my life that strive to be righteous, honest, loving, and diligent. I work with Tranics (not a typo, we call her that) and knowing all of her projects will be done with absolute excellence and her attitude will always be beautiful is just the best. Thank you for lunch, and for great conversation, and for being such a lovely friend, and for being a great example.

Love you!

Ps. I look awful in that picture up top, but i looked cute that day, below is proof. K and I were walking to work and we took a picture to send to my family and to say hi. Yes, I am really vain and I care about how I look every day, I will probably never leave my house looking like I just woke up and I put way too much thought into what I am wearing, I find it fun =)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment