Sunday, December 18, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Caleb's grandma knitted and frame the duck and message. Isn't it wonderful?

Many people don't know but Grandma passed away on December 9th. I didn't get to spend as many years with grandma as I would have liked to as the last few months she wasn't doing so well and having a conversation with her was a little difficult. 

The first day I met grandma Caleb and I were not dating yet and as soon as she looked at me she said "Oh you will have brown babies Caleb woo hoo." She was so excited about the thought of brown babies, it was so cute. Once we had been married for a couple months she came down to San Diego with pool momma and saw our small one bedroom apartment and said "I don't know why you don't have kids, there is room for 4 children in here." You must love that. 

I love grandma, she was cranky with me when I wore ripped jeans, and she was happy with me when she heard my accent and we played bingo. I am sad my kids won't get to meet her, but I am excited to know I will be able to tell them stories about her and let them know she made the rules hanging somewhere in the wall. 

See you in heaven grandma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment