Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Week8

Weight  +1 Pounds
Waist  +1 Inches
Cravings: Red jello, getting over the potatoes
Dislikes: Brushing my teeth is still quite interesting, it is quite funny. 

Week 8 was ok. Sleeping at night is getting a bit harder because I am short of breath at night, but during the day I fall asleep everywhere and I am always tired. I've been dreaming a lot as well so even when I fall asleep I wake up often from the dreams. In one of my dreams one of my great aunts (who passed away a few months ago) was visiting me in San Diego, I knew she was dead and I was so grateful she came back to hear the baby's heartbeat. We had a great conversation and I woke up with tears in my eyes, isn't that strange?

I've been much more nauseous this week, I've been throwing up and gagging a lot. I don't mind it that much, I like knowing my baby is growing and taking whatever it is that he/she is taking. 

Caleb talks to my belly every night, he just talks and talks and talks and talks and calls the baby by about 5 different names. He is so excited to be a dad, he can barely contain his excitement. 

I have started to read the Bible in Spanish, I realized all the scriptures I have memorized, I know in English, and since I want to talk to my kids in Spanish it is important I start memorizing scripture and reading in Spanish. I've started where I started in English, the book of Philippians. 

This week the baby is the size of a grape, and has fully developed eyes and most of his/her organs are developed as well, even though they will keep on being perfected for the outside world in the next months. The sexual organs are fully developed too but my book says I will not be able to know the sex until much later. I am excited, I have had many dreams about the baby, so I want to know if my dreams are just crazy hormones and eating habits or something else.

-----

Semana 8

Peso  +1 Libra
Cintura  +1 Pulgada
Antojos: Gelatina roja, y ya no me interesan tanto las papas.
No me gusta: Lavarme los dientes sigue siendo interestante, se ha vuelto hasta chistoso.
La semana 8 estuvo ok. He tenido problemas durmiendo en la noche porque no puedo respirar muy bien, me cuesta trabajo. Durante el dia me quedo dormida en todo lado y siempre estoy cansada. He estado soñando mucho entonces inclusive cuando me quedo dormida me despierto muy seguido. En uno de mis sueños una de las tias de mi mama (que murio hace un par de meses) estaba visitando en San Diego, yo sabia que estaba muerta y estaba muy agradecida por que habia venido a oir el latido del corazon del bebe. Hablamos un rato y me desperte llorando, no es muy raro?

He tenido muchas nauseas esta semana, he estado vomitando y con ganas de vomitar mucho. No me molesta tanto sentirme asi, me gusta saber que mi bebe esta creciendo y tomando lo que sea necesario para su desarrollo.

Caleb le ha estado hablando a la barriguita todas las noches, el le habla y le habla y le habla y le pone mil apodos al bebe. Esta muy emocionado de ser papa, le cuesta trabajo esperar los 7 meses que faltan.

Empece a leer la Biblia en Español, me di cuenta que todas las escrituras que tengo memorizadas me las se en Ingles. La idea es hablarle a mis hijos en Español entonces es importante que empiece a memorizar versiculos y a leer en Español. Estoy empezando donde empece en Ingles, con el libro de Filipenses. 
Esta semana el bebe es de el tamaño de una uva, sus ojos ya esta completamente desarrollados igual que sus organos, a pesar de que en los siguiente meses sus organos van a seguir perfeccionandose para el mundo aca afuera. Sus organos sexuales estan desarrolados tambien pero mi libro dice que no voy a saber el sexo hasta mucho mas adelante. Estoy contenta de averiguar, he tenido muchos sueños del bebe y quiero saber si los sueños son hormonas y comida rara o no.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment