Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Weeks 9 & 10

Weight +1 Pounds
Waist +1 Inches
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Dislikes: Brushing my teeth keeps on being a bit of a challenge.

The last two weeks have been quite interesting with all the throwing up I've been experiencing. Throwing up has really increased this past couple weeks and nausea comes right with it. There aren't any particular smells that trigger the vomiting, but there are random smells that will. Last week we were walking around Seattle and a street smelled weird so my body decided to get rid of breakfast, and just like that I was hovering behind a tree, Caleb was holding my hair and breakfast was gone.

It's funny the looks we'll get from people, I am still not really showing, so I am sure they all just assume I am sick or hungover. Last Saturday I was at U Village with my sister in law and I started throwing up. It was probably the most violent throw up session I've had and my sister made sure to let people know I wasn't contagious, just pregnant; it was pretty funny.

All in all it has been fine. After I throw up I generally feel much much better and I've felt a bit of an increase in energy levels so that's good. Maybe we can attribute that to the rest we got in Washington.

Today we went for our first appointment and it was wonderful. The midwife explained a whole bunch of things and she did some tests and then we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I really thought I wasn't going to cry because I haven't been particularly sentimental but I did, it was really really exciting to hear my baby's racing heart. Caleb was making video for family and friends and tears welled up in his eyes as well. We asked a few questions, she gave us some instructions, told us the baby looked great as did I and my uterus, and we have to go back tomorrow for some blood work (It has to be before I have any food in the morning).

We are loving this process, and we are excited to keep seeing our baby grow and develop, we'll see what week 11 has in store.

-----
Semanas 9 & 10

Peso  +1 Libra
Cintura  +1 Pulgada
Antojos: Nada en particular.
No me gusta: Lavarme los dientes todavia es dificil.

Las ultimas dos semanas han sido interesantes con las visitas al baño a vomitar. He estado vomitando mucho mucho mas y he tenido muchas mas nauseas. No hay olores en particular que causan las nauseas, pero siempre hay diferentes olores que me hacen vomitar. La semana pasada estabamos caminando alrededor de Seattle y una calle olia extraño, entonces mi cuerpo decidio deshacerse de mi desayuno, and asi como asi estaba detras de un arbol, Caleb siempre coje mi pelo para que no se llene de vomito, y yo me quede sin desayuno.
 
Es chistoso como la gente te mira cuando estas vomitando en la calle. Todavia no me veo embarazada entonces seguramente asumen que estoy enguayabada o enferma. El sabado pasado estaba caminando por un centro comercial con la hermana de Caleb, y empece a vomitar en una caneca. Es probablemente la vomitada mas intensa que he tenido. La hermana de Caleb empezo a decirle a la gente alredor que yo no tenia nada contagioso, que sencillamente estaba embarazada, me hizo reir.

En medio de todo he estado bien. Despues de vomitar generalmente me siento mucho mejor y mi energia ha mejorado un poco, ya no me duermo en todo lado, pero puede que eso se debo al descanso en Washington con la familia de Caleb.

Hoy fuimos a nuestra primera cita con el doctor y fue increible. La partera nos explico una cantidad de cosas e hizo unos tests. Despues pudimos oir el corazon del bebe. Yo pense que no iba a llorar con el corazon porque no he estado muy sentimental, pero llore! Fue muy emocionate oir el corazon de mi bebe a toda velocidad. Caleb estaba haciendo un video para la familia y algunos amigos y sus ojos tambien se llenaron de lagrimas. Le preguntamos un par de preguntas a la partera, ella nos dio un par de instrucciones, nos djo que el bebe se veia super bien, igual que mi utero, y tenemos que volver mañana para que me saquen sangre.

Realmente estamos disfrutando todo este proceso, estamos emocionados de ver a nuestro bebe crecer y desarrollarse, vamos a ver que tiene la semana 11 para nostros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment