Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Urban Church is officially 3 years old, and we celebrated with everyone what God did last year and what we know He will do this coming year. I love my church, I really do, I love the people that come and absolutely love God, I love those that know nothing about Him but came to figure things out, I love those who are getting to know Him still, I love everyone. I've learned so much since I started the journey of planting a church, Urban has not only been my church but it's also my family, the place where some of my closest friends are and where my marriage has grown..

Happy Birthday Urban Church, we are blessed and honored to be here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment