Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket 


Week 17

Weight +4.5 Pounds
Waist +3 Inches
Cravings: Lulo juice 
Dislikes: Nothing, I was able to brush my teeth without gagging woo hoo

This past week was wonderful, and I feel like my belly is 4 times bigger than how it was last week, I only gained a pound but the baby is growing a lot.

You know how during week 16 I thought I felt the baby? well during week 17 I definitely did. I was sleeping and I woke up from feeling something on my belly, it was 3:30am so I thought i just had to pee. I went to the bathroom, went back to bed and then again, tapping on my belly. I knew it was the baby because it was incessant, I kept feeling it and feeling it. I woke Caleb up and asked him to put his hands on my belly, he did and after a lot of kicking he didn't feel he finally felt one and couldn't believe it. 

From 3:30am to 5:30am we laid in bed tapping back and forth and talking to the baby, it was so fun. It is wonderful to feel the baby. The last few days I've felt the baby here and there, especially when I am laying down, I don't know if it is because I am still and quiet or if it because the baby is not a big fan of the position I am in, regardless I love it. 
 
And just in case that wasn't enough excitement for one week, on Thursday night Caleb and I were in bed talking before falling asleep and he was having his night chat with his son/daughter when suddenly I felt water on the left side of my chest. I told Caleb to check the ceiling and he said he didn't think it was the ceiling but checked anyways. Then water on my right side, and I knew, it was me! I was leaking! I told Caleb my chest was leaking and he started to laugh and said he kind of figured that's what it was. He thought it was funny, I felt weird. It was so strange to see water coming out of you from places it should not. I felt like a mutant that was changing body types or something. 

Caleb went online to check it was normal to start producing Colustrum so early, and once we read it was I felt better. It was still very mutant like and being pregnant became much more real than ever before, Caleb's laughter and the realization that indeed this was expected made me feel better. 

We are looking forward to calling the baby with the appropriate articles next week as Sunday we find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. We really can't wait!

-----

Semana 17
Peso +4.5 libras
Cintura +3 Pulgadas
Cravings: Jugo de lulo
Dislikes: Nada, me pude lavar los dientes sin tener ganas de vomitar!
  
La semana pasada fue increible, siento que mi barriga esta 4 veces mas grande que la semana anterior pero solamente subi una libra, el bebe parece estar creciendo mas rapido que mi peso. 

En la semana 16 pensamos que sentimos el bebe, pero en esta semana estamos seguros de que lo sentimos. Yo estaba dormida y me desperte porque senti algo en el estomago, eran las 3:30am entonces pense que tenia que ir al baño entonces fui y volvi a la cama. Pero me acoste y senti unas pataditas en la barriga, yo sabia que era el bebe porque seguia sintiendolo sin parar y nunca antes me habia pasado. Desperte a Caleb y le pedi que pusiera sus manos en mi barriga, despues de muchas pataditas el no sentia nada y depronto lo sintio, no podia creerlo. 

De las 3:30am a las 5:30am seguimos acostados hablando con el bebe y sintiendo las patadas de vez en cuando. Es increible sentir algo moviendose dentro de mi. En los ultimos dias hemos sentido el bebe de vez en cuando, especialmente cuando me acuesto en la noche, no se si es porque estoy mas quieta y hay menos ruido o si al bebe no le gusta la posicion en la que estoy, de cualquier forma me encanta sentirlo/a.

En caso de que sentir el bebe no es suficiente emocion por una semana, el Jueves en la noche Caleb y yo estabamos acostados hablando y Caleb estaba teniendo su conversacion diaria con su hijo/a cuando depronto yo senti agua al lado izquierdo de mi pecho. Yo pense que era el techo y le dije a Caleb que lo revisara y el lo reviso pero me dijo que tal vez no era el techo. Despues senti agua al lado izquierdo I obvio me di cuenta, era yo! agua estaba saliendo de mi por lugares q no deberia salir. Caleb se estaba riendo pero para mi fue demasiado raro y estaba precoupandome. Me sentia como una mutante cambiando de cuerpo o algo asi.

Caleb fue por su computador y reviso si era normal producir Calostro tan temprano en el embarazo, una vez el leyo que era normal me senti mejor. Fue igual muy raro y me sentia muy rara, estar embarazada fue mas real que nunca. La risa de Caleb y saber que realmente es esperado que yo produzca Calostro me hicieron sentir mejor.

En el blog de la siguiente semana vamos a hablar del bebe con los articulos correctos, el Domingo averiguamos si es un niño o una niña. Ya queremos saber!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment