Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket 

 Photobucket


Weeks 20 & 21

Weight +8 Pounds
Waist +5.5 Inches
Cravings: Lulo juice. 
Dislikes: Nothing

This last two weeks have been crazy. Baby A has grown so much, it is weird to feel my body changing so drastically so fast. I can't say I like it right now, I feel big and uncomfortable and not very pretty. My clothes don't look good and maternity clothes are too big so I look ridiculous in them. I am trying to get creative and find some cute outfits but it hasn't been easy.

Caleb tells me constantly I look beautiful and he smiles really big when he spots me and my belly in a crowd, that makes me feel so much better. He is the best husband in the world I love how he spoils me, and takes care of me, and loves me, and makes me laugh. He is amazing.
 
Baby A has been kicking a lot, she wakes me up in the middle of the night with big kicks. I can't believe such a small person can be so strong. Caleb started really feeling her and he loves it, he is also pretty astonished at how hard she kicks. Most of the time she sits on my left side so my belly is always awkwardly shaped, she just hangs out on one side, not sure why. 

We have been looking at the classes we want to attend, we'd love to attend a Bradley Method birthing class but they are 12 weeks long so we are rethinking that one. We also were thinking about a Birthing from within class but it is a bit pricey so we are thinking about it. There are so many classes here in San Diego for natural birth options, it is pretty awesome. I am also looking into a breastfeeding class but I don't have to take that one until a little later on.

Next Thursday, the 12th, we have an appointment, I am excited to see what new things we learn about the little one!

-----
Semanas 20 &21
Peso +8 Libras
Cintura +5.5 Pulgadas
Antojos: Jugo de lulo 
No me gusta: Nada

Estas ultimas dos semanas han sido de locos. A esta creciendo muchisimo, es raro sentir mi cuerpo cambiar drasticamente tan rapido. No puedo decir que me gusta me siento grande, incomoda y no precisamente muy bonita. Mi ropa no me queda bien y la ropa de maternidad es enorme entonces me veo horrible en ella. Estoy tratando de ser creativa y buscar cosas que me queden bien pero no ha sido facil.
 
Caleb me dice todo el tiempo que me veo divina y sonrie cuando me ve a mi y a mi barriga en un grupo de gente, eso me ayuda a sentirme mejor. Es el mejor esposo del mundo, me encanta como me consiente, y me cuida, y me hace reir, es increible!
  
A ha estado pateando mucho, me despierta en la mitad de la noche con patadas fuertes. Es increible como una personita tan pequeña sea tan fuerte. Caleb la ha estado sientiendo mas y es feliz, tambien vive impresionado de lo fuertes que son sus patadas. La mayoria del tiempo se sienta al lado izquierdo, entonces mi barriga siempre se ve rara, es feliz al aldo izquierda, no se porque.

Hemos estado buscando clases a las que queremos asistir. Nos encataria ir a una clase del metodo de Bradley pero duran 12 semanas entonces estamos pensandolo dos veces. La otra opcion que tenemos es "Birthing from within", son solo 4 clases pero es un poquito cara entonces tambien estamos pensandolo. Hay tantas opciones de clases en San Diego para tener bebes de manera natural, tenemos que seguir buscando. La otra clase que queremos tomar es la de lactancia pero a esa no tengo que ir hasta mas adelante entonces pienso en esa en un par de meses.
 
El siguiente jueves, el 12, tenemos cita al doctor, ya quiero ir a ver que cosas nuevas aprendemos de la bebe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment