Thursday, June 7, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Photobucket
I haven't been wearing much makeup during the week and it feels great!



Week 30
Weight +21.5 Pounds 
Waist +10 Inches 
Cravings: Strawberries, lots and lots of strawberries
Dislikes: Oil still not fun, but not as bad.

This past week we started using Coconut oil for my belly as opposed to the one we had been using and it's not as oily which has made my fight with oil much nicer. I still dislike the oily belly but it's much more bearable.

I've been really warm, it's crazy how hot you can get even as 2 fans are blowing air your way. Caleb is freezing, sneezing, and covered with an extra blanket at night and I am still hot. It's pretty interesting in certain situations where I can't do much but just smile and use whatever I can get my hands on to fan myself. I probably look desperate sometimes haha. 

I feel like I have started to feel the crazy hormones more and more, I almost cried over not being able to eat at a certain place, and even though I knew I was being irrational I couldn't help how upset I was, Caleb saved the day like he always does by using his charm to get them to sell us food, but WWIII almost broke out in San Diego. We laughed about it afterwards, both of us were quite shocked my reaction was so intense. I am so glad Caleb was the only one who saw me. 

Aside from the crazy hormones and the crazy temperature things have been moving forward as expected. We have started counting A's kicks and she gets 10 kicks in intervals of 2 mins - 12 mins so she is completely fine. We both had dreams in regards to delivery and they were both amazing dreams of a calm baby and calm parents so that was fun, and hopefully they are prophetic =). Next week we update on our first birthing class and a visit to the doctor!!

----------

Semana 30
Peso +21.5 libras
Cintura +10 pulgadas
Antojos: Fresas, muchas muchas fresas.
No me gusta:Todavia me molesta el aceite pero no tanto.

Esta semana pasada empezamos a usar aceite de coco en mi barriga en vez del aceite que estabamos usando y es mucho mejor porque no es tan aceitoso. Todavia me molesta tener aceite en la barriga pero este lo puedo soportar mas.

He estado super caliente tambien, es increible que tan caliente se puede poner tu cuerpo, inclusive con dos ventiladores. El pobre Caleb en la noche vive con frio, estornudando y con cobija extra y yo muerta del calor. Es interesante en situaciones en las que no puedo hacer nada pero sonreir y usar cualquier cosa que encuentre de abanico. Seguramente me veo desesperada jaja.

Esta semana senti mas y mas que mis hormonas empezaron a causar sus estrago. Casi me pongo a llorar porque no ibamos a poder comer en un lugar en el que queria comer, yo sabia que estaba actuando de manera irracional pero no podia evitar cuanto me estaba afectando. Caleb, como siempre, salvo el dia y uso su carisma para convencerlos de que nos vendieran comida, pero la tercera guerra mundial casi empieza en San Diego. Despues del evento nos reimos mucho y estabamos en shock de la intensidad de mi reaccion. Menos mal el unico que estaba conmigo y me vio fue Caleb.

Ademas de las hormonas raras y la temperatura anormal todo sigue moviendose como es esperado. Empezamos a contar las patadas de A y generalmente llegamos a 10 patadas en intervalos de 2 minutos a 12 minutos, completamente normal. Ambos tuvimos sueños del dia del parto y ambos fueron super calmados, la bebe estaba super tranquila y Caleb y yo tambien, ojala sean profeticos. La siguiente semana les contamos todo sobre nuestra primera clase de parto y nuestra siguiente visita al doctor!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment