Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Week 31
Weight +22.5 Pounds 
Waist +11 Inches 
Cravings: All sorts of berries, particularly strawberries
Dislikes: My backache =/
Week 31 was super fun, my back started aching more than ever before, we had our first birthing class and we had our last monthly doctor's appointment (they are bi-weekly now). 

Antonella is seriously running out of space in my belly, she tosses and turns all the time and her limbs poke me everywhere, you can see her coming out on my side by about 2 inches, it's very surreal. Caleb and I have tried to capture it on video but she stops moving as soon as we start recording, little punk. Because she is getting so big and my torso is so short and small my upper/mid back has been hurting a lot. K massages me every night and that is such a great help, he also makes me epsom salt baths and makes every effort to make me feel comfortable, even talking to miss A to ask her to move out of my rib cage, it's very sweet.

We went to the doctor and she said I was measuring a bit small, nothing to worry about though, she said I am measuring a week behind what I am supposed to be, it's all good. She also asked me to show her my kick log and she was very impressed by what an overachiever miss Antonella is, she gets 10 kicks in under 3 minutes most days. She is still head down but she obviously has no dropped, she is still pretty up high. All in all things are progressing just fine. We also had a med-student in the room this time around, she was so nervous, it was kind of funny. Made me think of my sister; I can't picture her nervous though.

The midwife took quit a bit coming into the room so Caleb and I got bored and played with everything, I cried laughing after the air we blew on that glove came right back and filled his cheeks, it was hysterical. I think they heard us because 5 seconds later they walked in.
 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

We also had our first birthing class this week. It was really interesting learning about birth, and different stages, and what they will look like, and how Caleb can support me through the entire process. We get 5 more classes and we cannot wait. 

We are so excited to meet A, I am getting more and more anxious, the birth part doesn't freak me out as much as raising a child does. I really want to do a good job so we've been praying a little extra for wisdom and understanding. I know God will raise her alongside us, so it'll all be good! 


--

Semana 31
Peso +22.5 Pounds 
Cintura +11 Inches 
Antojos:Cerezas, frambuesas, otras esas incluyendo muchas fresas.
Dislikes:El dolor de espalda
La semana 31 fue muy divertida, mi espalda empezo a dolerme mucho mas que antes, tuvimos nuestra primera clase de parto y nuestra ultima cita mensual al doctor (de ahora en adelante son cada dos semanas).

Antonella esta quedandose sin espacio en mi barriga, se mueve y da vueltas todo el tiempo, los brazos y piernas salen por todo lado, aveces se ve saliendo por un lado de mi barriga hasta 5 centimetros, es muy surreal. Caleb y yo hemos tratado de hacer un video pero apenas empezamos a filmar ella deja de moverse. Como esta creciendo tanto y mi torso es tan pequeño y corto my espalda en la mitad y la parte de arriba ha estado doliendome mucho. K me masajea todas las noches, me hace baños de sal y trata de ayudarme de todas las maneras posibles, inclusive le habla a A para que se salga de mis costillas, el es el mas dulce. 

Fuimos al doctor y nos dijo que estaba un poco pequeña en mis medidas, nada para preocuparse, estoy una semana atras en medidas pero me dijo que todo estaba bien entonces no es preocupante. Tambien me pidio que le mostrara mi log de patadas y estuvo muy impresionada con el buen trabajo que hace Antonella, generalmente tenemos 10 patadas en menos de 3 minutos. La bebe sigue boca abajo y obviamente no ha bajado a mi pelvis todavia, sigue arriba en mi barriga. Todo esta progresando como deberia. Esta vez tuvimos una estudiante de medicina en el cuarto con nosotros y ella estaba super nerviosa, fue chistoso, me acorde de mi hermana, aunque dudo que ella se ponga nerviosa.

La partera y la doctora se demoran llegando entonces Caleb y yo aburridos nos pusimos a jugar con todo lo que encontramos, casi me muero de la risa cuando el aire en ese guante se le devolvio a la cara y le lleno los cachetes. Creo que nos oyeron porque entraron a los 5 segundos. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

Tambien tuvimos nuestra primera clase de parto. Fue interesante aprender sobre el nacimiento del bebe, las etapas, y como son esas etapas. Y aprender como Caleb puede ser mas ayuda en el cuarto y como se puede sentir mas una parte de todo el proceso. Todavia tenemos 5 clases mas!

Estamos super emocionados por conocer a A, yo he estado un poco ansiosa, no por el parto, pero la idea de criar una persona me pone un poco nerviosa. Quiero ser una buena mama entonces hemos estado orando mucho por sabiduria y entendimiento. Yo se que Dios va a criarla junto a nosotros entonces no hay nada de que preocuparme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment