Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Diaper Cake


Photobucket
My sister in law Brooke came from TX! And Poppa was here too!

Photobucket
Pool Momma and Vegas Mom

Photobucket
Vegas Family  =D

Photobucket
The Healys and the Vegas

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our friend Gary
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kitzya and Jonathan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pastors Ben & Katie with Cara and Faith

Photobucket
The Nunez, Betzy made the diaper cake

Photobucket
The cookies in the first picture, Jess created them, she's amazing

Photobucket

Photobucket



Caleb and I had our co-ed baby shower last week and it was awesome and so much fun. Kitzya and Mel put it together with the help of a few other ladies from the church and we felt so blessed by their love and the effort they put into everything. There were so many more pictures taken but nt with my camera, so when I get to see the other pics I'll upload more so we have record of all the other people that were there.

We did it on a Thursday night so a lot of people couldn't make it but a lot of people did make it and it was wonderful. My family from Las Vegas was able to be there and I must say their gift was the most beautiful to me, even though I loved every single of them. My Vegas Mom crocheted a couple of blankets for Antonella, she started learning soon after she found out I was pregnant and the blankets are perfect and beautiful and so meaningful, I can't wait to tell Antonella the story behind them and how the person that made them blessed me so much while I was in Vegas.

We are so grateful for our friends and family, God has made sure we are surrounded by the most amazing people. 

Here is the invite I made and we mailed to people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely baby shower celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love that baby shower party and something is highly special to the mommy to be! Gratitude for these photos. I also threw the fun party at the local Los Angeles event venues for my sister’s baby shower. Planning to make it fun so seeking ideas for the games online.

    ReplyDelete