Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket 

Week 40
Weight +28.5 Pounds 
Waist +15 Inches 
Cravings: Nothing
Dislikes: The heat and the fact that I don't have a baby!

So against all bets we made it another week Antonella and I. She seriously is waiting as long as she possibly can. With the temperature rising in San Diego there are days I really think I can't do it one more day, but then I do it, and I am fine and I amaze myself haha.  

This past week we had a doctor's appointment and it was really fun. My midwife made us laugh, she was so sweet to my mom and grandma speaking in Spanish and she just made me feel really calm by letting me know baby is doing great and so am I, and babies that are overdue are completely normal. I really love her, she's absolutely the best. 

Aside from the doctor's appointment nothing much happened as I went to school the whole week. Every day I walked into class my teachers and fellow students looked at me with sad eyes, it was as though they were watching a really really terrible scene. I am glad I went to school though, it was great being there and being entertained and learning so many amazing things. The week went by so fast, it was amazing. 

Just like last week I haven't been the most patient, it's been funny though so it's all good. One night my mom offered us these Colombian corn pies, I said yes and Caleb said no. When the pies were done Caleb asked for a bite of mine and it was as though he had hit me or something. I could not believe he was asking for a bite of my PIE jaja. He just started laughing and laughing, he just couldn't stop so I went to the room and ate my pie alone in peace, it made a great story jaja.

At the doctor's appointment I was told I will be induced on the 19th if baby doesn't come on her own, so this will definitely be the last picture but I will update you all on the story on week 41 with a picture of my baby woo hoo! 

Semana 40
Peso +28.5 libras
Cintura +15 pulgadas
Antojos: Nada
No me gusta: El calor y no tener mi bebe todavia!!!

En contra de todas las apuestas Antonella y yo seguimos aqui. Ella esta esperando lo mas que pueda. Con la temperatura en San Diego subiendo en estos dias, la mayoria de los dias yo pienso que no puedo seguir cargandola, pero despues el dia pasa y seguimos bien, y yo me impresiono conmigo misma jaja. 

Esta semana pasada tuvimos nuestra cita con el doctor y fue divertida. Mi partera nos hizo reir mucho, se porto super bien con mi mami y mi abuelita hablandoles en el Español que podia, y despues me hizo sentir mucho mas tranquila hablando del bebe y como todo esta bien con ella y conmigo. Me dijo que es normal que los bebes se pasen de la fecha de parto, y me hizo sentir comoda. Me encanta mi partera, es la mejor!

Ademas de la cita al medico no paso mucho esta semana porque estuve en la universidad toda la semana. Cada mañana cuando entraba a clase mi profesor y los estudiantes me miraban con tristeza, como si estuvieran viendo una escena terrible jaja. Ir a la universidad fue buena idea, estuve alla, ocupada, entretenida y aprendiendo cosas increibles. La semana se paso super rapido, fue increible. 

Como la semana pasada esta semana no he tenido mucha paciencia, pero es chistoso para todos entonces esta bien. Una noche mi mami nos ofrecio arepas, yo le dije que si, Caleb dijo que no. Cuando las arepas ya estaban Caleb me pidio un mordico de mi arepa y fue como si me hubiese pegado, yo no podia creer que me estuviera pidiendo un mordisco de MI AREPA jaja. El solo se empezo a reir de mi, y no podia parar de reirse y yo me fui a comerme mi arepa sola a mi cuarto, es una buena historia jaja.

En la cita del medico nos dijeron que voy a tener una induccion el 19 si Antonella no llega sola, entonces esta es definitivamente la ultima foto, pero yo pongo la historia de la semana 41 con una foto de mi bebe woo hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment