Friday, October 26, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I upload more and more pics on the weekly picture of Antonella, but it's just so hard to choose one or two pictures, I think she looks beautiful in all of them haha.

This week Antonella started grabbing things, I love when she grabs my shirt, I feel like she doesn't want me to go anywhere, and good for her I don't want to go anywhere either. She is such a sweet sweet baby girl, she goes everywhere we go, runs around with us and never complains, she just sits in her car seat, makes the best faces and talks to us. I never thought I was going to love her so much, she's just my favorite.

She has been sleeping really well too, actually she has been sleeping well at night but fighting naps during the day. Some days she got herself so exhausted from fighting naps she would end up really cranky from 7-9pm. But she sleeps between 6-7hrs at night, wakes up, eats and sleeps for another 2 or 3 so we can't really complain.

Next week is Halloween week,  I am really really looking forward to Antonella in costumes woo hoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment