Sunday, November 4, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took this picture on the actual day she turned 11 weeks, November 1st, but we didn't get to upload them until now. It's been busy around here.

On week 10 leading up to week 11 Antonella started to suck her thumb more and more, she continued to giggle and she dressed up for the first time. I'll upload pictures of all her awesome outfits soon.

She is such a joy to be around, she makes my heart leap and she brings a new peace to our home we had never experienced before. I really didn't know I was going to love her this much, I could have never imagined it, I love her more than I knew I could love, and she has taught me to love her poppa more as well. He is amazing with her, and quite stern I must say, I am the one that breaks every time she curls her little lip and makes a sad face. I love her and I love my life with Caleb and her, everyday is such an amazing gift, I feel blessed beyond belief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment