Thursday, May 16, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
 photo IMG_8728_zps553b65bf.jpg

 photo IMG_8741_zps2c6b819c.jpg

 photo IMG_8736_zps227d46a9.jpg

Antonella 39
Yeah, that's slobber in the second picture. Antonella has been a slobbering mess, kisses are awesome, which she has begun to give. I am not sure if they are kisses or attempts to relieve the pain she is feeling in her gums, but I take them as signs of affection as I clean my cheeks, forehead, eyes, etc. 

This week she went with us to a couple high schools and middle schools to hand out cars to kids and invite them to our church youth event, and I was a little concerned that the kids were going to think it was weird to have a lady with a baby there, but instead she helped draw a crowd. A whole bunch of girls came up to her to say hi and she was her usual charming self. This baby of mine is favor everywhere I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment