Friday, July 26, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
 photo Week49_zps18969a55.jpg

  photo IMG_0993_zps96641242.jpg

 photo IMG_1007_zpsb57b56f3.jpg

 photo IMG_1002_zps015a84e2.jpg

Antonella week 49
 
Antonella keeps growing by the hour and making me laugh with all her amazing faces, smiles, melt downs, words (all 5, mama, dada, bye, hi, cha -which means chao-), games, kisses that hurt, and just self. 

She has been eating a lot lately, generally she will have a puree of vegetables mixed with a fruit and then she will share with me whatever I am eating. She loves rice and eggs, and she loves turkey and of course cheerios. 

We are planning her birthday party and most all decorations are taken care of, we are just going to need to figure out the food. I am really excited about celebrating her first year with friends and seeing her eat some cake. I still cannot believe she is going to be 1 in just a few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment