Saturday, July 20, 2013

Posted by Unknown |
 photo IMG_0712_zpsabfaa392.jpg

 photo IMG_0730_zps0976cbb6.jpg

Week 10
Weight - 1 lb
Inches - 4 inches
Like - Anything from Colombia, figs have been a big craving, I want figs with arequipe (Colombian caramel) all the time. And I only have two figs left.
Dislike - Nothing in particular

This past week was interesting, I didn't sleep much from headaches and nausea, so I was a bit tired throughout the days. This baby is making his/her presence known. My throat was hurting throughout the week and I started having a mild cough. I think that didn't help my sleeping either.

I am still nursing Antonella and I've noticed that between nursing and the baby I am very thirsty all the time, and very hungry. But when I do eat I can't eat much because I feel nauseated and water has to be very very very cold otherwise I end up throwing up. It's a bit strange. The teeth brushing problem I had with A is back, every time I brush my teeth I end up gagging a lot, it's pretty funny, especially for my husband. 

I have no patience right now, and everything seems to be irritating. The simplest things irritate me more than normal, and I have to be very careful not to open my mouth. Last Wednesday at our School of Ministry class I was given some throat relief lozenges, and they felt amazing, I was so excited. At the end of class one of the students told me she loved those things and asked if she could have one, I said yes reluctantly but I wanted to bite her head off, CRAZY! 

I know i am being crazy and irrational, but I really can't help myself. I am hoping this behaviour is over sooner than later, I can't walk around biting my tongue haha. 

-----//-----

Semana 10
Peso -
1 lb
Cintura -
4 pulgadas
Antojos -
Cualquier cosa de Colombia. La brevas son el mayour antojo, especialmente las brevas con arequipe, y solo me quedan dos brevas =(.
No me gusta -
Nada en particular



La semana pasada fue interesante, no dormi mucho por dolores de cabeza y nausea, entonces estuve un poco cansada durante el dia. Este bebe se esta asegurando de que sepamos que esta aca! My garganta me ha estado doliendo y he tenido un poco de tos, yo creo que eso no ayudo al sueno tampoco. 

Sigo dandole pecho a Antonella, y he notado que entre eso y el bebe siempre tengo sed y siempre tengo hambre. Cuando me siento a comer no puedo comer mucho porque siento nauseas, y el agua tiene que ser helada o si no me hace vomitar. Es un poco raro. El problema que tuve con Antonella lavandome los dientes volvio con este bebe, cada vez que me lavo los dientes me dan ganas de vomitar, es chistoso, especialmente para mi esposo.

No he tenido mucha paciencia, todo me irrita. Las cosas mas simples me irritan mas de lo normal, y tengo que tener de no decir nada cuando estoy molesta. El miercoles pasado en la escuela donde trabajo uno de los estudiantes me dio unas pastillas para el dolor de garganta, y me ayudaron muchisimo, yo estaba feliz con ellas. Al final de la clase una de las estudiantes me pregunto si podia tomar una de las pastillas, y yo le dije que si, pero por dentro queria qitarle la cabeza, estaba tan molesta con ella, LOCA!!!
 
Yo se que estoy siendo rara, irracional y loca, pero no puedo controlarlo. Espero que sea un comportamiento que se vaya pronto, no puedo seguir caminando mordiendome la lengua jaja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment