Friday, July 12, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
 photo IMG_0398_zpsfdb2c2c7.jpg
Yes, she is eating a leaf // Si, se esta comiendo una hoja

 photo IMG_0403_zpsc9ff1aa1.jpg
She was biting on it and wouldn't let me get it out. // La estaba mordiendo y no me dejaba sacarla

 photo IMG_0372_zpsabe7686d.jpg

 photo IMG_0374_zpsf3f21559.jpg 

Week 9
Weight - 2 lb
Inches - 3 inches
Like - I still want coffee desperately, and fruit juice from Colombia. 
Dislike - Nothing in particular

This week I am either super bloated or you really do grow a lot faster with your second, phew. When I measured my waist and saw it was 3 inches wider I couldn't believe it, it took way longer with Antonella, haha oh boy, we'll see what that means for later on in this pregnancy. 

I am still exhausted all the time, all the time! It's pretty insane how between breastfeeding and growing a new human your body just can't seem to handle anything else. I think chasing the leaf eater doesn't help with that either ha. 

Nausea is still with me, I've thrown up a few times but not too much. My stomach just turns and turns, especially in the mornings right after I eat something. It may be because I have been having Milo in the mornings (a chocolaty milk drink thing from Colombia), but I doubt it, Milo is good for everyone. 

A couple days ago I was laying in bed late at night without being able to sleep and my hand was right on my belly and I felt like the baby moved, I know, I know the baby is just the size of a grape and that's crazy. But, I seriously felt what I would when I first started feeling Antonella. It wasn't on my hand, it was just inside of me. I don't know, maybe I am crazy. 

I am still having crazy dreams and nightmares and not sleeping so well, but thankfully A has been sleeping wonderfully so I get a little bit more rest.Let's see how next week goes.


-----//-----

Semana 9
Peso - 2 lb
Cintura - 3 pulgadas
Antojos - Todavia quiero cafe desesperadamente, y jugos naturales Colombianos
No me gusta - Nada en particular

Esta semana estoy un poco hinchada o uno realmente crece mucho mas rapido con el segundo bebe.  Cuando me medi la cintura y vi que habia crecido 3 pulgadas no podia creerlo, con Antonella tomo mucho mas tiempo. Vamos a ver esto que significa mas adelante en el embarazo. 

Sigo muy cansada todo el tiempo, todo el tiempo! Es increible como entre darle pecho a un bebe y crecer a otro mi cuerpo no puede hacer nada mas. Yo creo que perseguir a la come hojes no ayuda mucho con el cansancio tampoco jaja. 

Sigo sintiendo nauseas, he vomitado un par de veces pero no mucho. Mi estomago da vueltas y vueltas, especialmente en la mañana despues de que como algo. Puede ser porque he estado romando milo en la mañana, pero no creo, el milo es bueno para todo el mundo. 

Hace un par de dias estaba acostada en la cama tarde en la noche porque no podia dormir y tenia la mano sobre la barriga y senti que el bebe se movio. Yo se, yo se que el bebe es del tamaño de una uva y que estoy loca, pero en serio lo senti como sentia a Antonella las primeras veces. No fue en mi mano, fue adentro. No se, tal vez si estoy loca.

Sigo teniendo sueños locos y pesadillas y no durmiendo muy bien, pero afortunadamente A ha estado durmiendo super bien entonces eso ayuda. Vamos a ver como nos va la siguiente semana

0 comments:

Post a Comment