Sunday, September 1, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
 photo DSCF1680_zps2930ad0b.jpg

 photo DSCF1682_zps39fc79b2.jpg

Week 16  
Weight - 2 lb
Inches -
3.5 inches
Like - 
Hershey's cookies n' cream
Dislike -
Nausea
 


We were on vacation this week so the pictures were taken a few days after we usually take them. It was so much fun to be away just the three of us and explore different cities and places. I was able to rest and get some needed time enjoying my husband and my daughter. Caleb and I had he best conversations and loved every second of being together and dreaming together. 

This week nausea persisted, being entertained helped but it is just not going away. I also discovered I may have an addiction to Hershey's cookies n' cream bars, I just want a few squares right after every meal.

We walked a lot during vacation so I was tired a lot. Fortunately I was able to take naps alongside Antonella in the afternoon and that helped my energy levels. I will be going to the doctor later this week and I am excited to hear the heartbeat in their monitors and talk about baby #2 and ask questions and show Antonella more and more things about her brother/sister. I am sure the midwife won't be excited that I am done with my first trimester and just coming, but that'll be fine. 


---///---

Semana 16
Peso - 2 lb
Cintura - 3.5 pulgadas
Like -  
Hershey's cookies n' cream
Dislike - Las nauseas


Durante esta semana estabamos de vacaciones entonces las fotos las tomamos un par de dias mas tarde de lo normal. La pasamos muy rico estando solos los tres explorando nuevas ciudades y lugares. Tuve la oportunidad de descansar y pasar tiempo disfrutando a mi esposo y a mi hija. Caleb y yo pudimos hablar y tuvimos las mejores conversaciones, nos encanto cada segundo que pasamos juntos hablando y soñando.

Esta semana las nauseas persisitieron, estar entretenida me ayudo pero definitivamente no se fue. Tambien descubrimos que puede que tenga una adiccion a las barras de chocolate Hershey's cookies n' cream, quiero un par de mordiscos despues de cada comida. 

Durante nuestra semana en vacaciones estuvimos caminando mucho, entonces estuve muy cansada. Afortunadamente pude tomar siestas con Antonella en las tardes y eso ayudo con mi energia. Mas tarde esta semana vamos a ir al doctor y estamos super emocionados por que vamos a oir mas y mas el corazon del bebe en los monitores del hospital, vamos a poder hab;ar del bebe y hacer preguntas y mostrarle mas y mas cosas a Antonella acerca de su hermano/a. Estoy segura que la doctora no va a estar muy contenta con el hecho de que estamos visitandola por primera vez despues de nuestro primer trimestre, pero nada que hacer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment